Building leaders through fully funded Scholarship programs
Ishan Shivanand has curated the Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand Scholarship supporting 600+ underprivileged students in STEM education. The scholarship also includes free Mental Resilience Training, empowering students. This training has benefited over 50,000 individuals through virtual outreach and the establishment of 6 global learning centers, including Maharashtra, Delhi, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh in India.
Empowering Rural India
With a strong dedication to uplift Indian villages, Ishan ji has partnered with Wheels Global Foundation in Virginia, USA, to develop robust Health Initiatives for rural India. He has established Rural Medical Centers (RMC) in 30 villages such as Karjat, Maharashtra and Beejwa Rajasthan. Moreover, he supports over 100+ resource-scarce villages through free telemedicine services.
Committed to Animal Welfare and Saving Cows
Reflecting a strong commitment to saving cows, Ishan ji has administered Gaushala Shelters providing a safe haven for over 1200 abandoned cows across various ShivYog centers.
Ecosystem Preservation and Carbon Neutrality
Addressing urgent environmental challenges, he leads 3000-acre afforestation and imparts cosmic farming wisdom to farmers for abundant growth, alongside free mental well-being programs.
Ishan Shivanand’s significant contributions to holistic well-being, coupled with his compassion for the underserved, environment, and animals, positions him as a guiding light for the youth in India and around the world.
IRB approved clinical studies on ShivYog & Yoga of Immortals practices show clinically significant improvement in mental, emotional and physical well-being. The research paper studies have been published in peer reviewed international medical journals.
- Eighty-two (82%) percent reduction in insomnia.
- Seventy-five (75%) percent decrease in anxiety.
- Seventy-two (72%) percent reduction in depression symptoms.
- Seventy-six (76%) percent of the population showed improvement in urinary incontinence.
Links to all papers:
1. Yoga of Immortals Intervention Reduces Symptoms of Depression, Insomnia, and Anxiety
2. Effectiveness of App-Based Yoga of Immortals (YOI) Intervention for Insomnia in Asian Population during Pandemic
3. Intervention on Depression and Insomnia Symptoms During the COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Effectiveness of App- based Yoga of Immortals Intervention in Urinary Incontinence
5. Reductions in Anxiety, Depression and Insomnia in Health Care Workers Using a Non pharmaceutical Intervention
On 12th May 2023, Ishan Shivanand Ji received the Bharat Gaurav Award, acknowledging his contribution in the field of Santan based mental wellness, environmental efforts and philanthropic contribution.
August 21st, 2023, he was invited to the White House Roundtable with Faith Leaders where he represented the Sanatan community addressing the Drug Overdose Crisis. The round-table was hosted by Dr. Rahul Gupta, Director, Office of National Drug Control Policy, and Mayor Steven Benjamin, Director, Office of Public Engagement. During the COVID-19 pandemic, his creation, the Yoga of Immortals (YoI), became a beacon of hope for millions globally.
Ishan Shivanand ji’s wellness and philanthropic efforts earned praise from governments worldwide, including India, UK, Mauritius, Kenya, South Africa, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, and US state governments; New York, California and many more. Notably, US Congress members lauded his mental health contributions including Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi, Sen. Robert Menendez, and Assemblyman Michael J. Fitzpatrick. He’s a Mental Health Consultant at Google, Mind Body Therapy Director at Cincinnati VA hospital, and faculty for Integrative Medicine at SJICSR Karnataka, amongst many other leadership roles across the globe.
1. Head of Department of Yogic Sciences at the University of SiliconAndhra, California, USA
2. Director of the Mind Body Therapy program at the Cincinnati Veterans Hospital
3. Preferred wellness consultant for National Hospice Programs and Palliative Care, Ohio
4. Mental Wellness Consultant at University of Cincinnati Cancer Center
5. Resilience Mental Health Consultant at Google
6. Honorary faculty of Integrative Medicine at Sri Jayadeva Institute of
Cardiovascular Sciences and Research in Karnataka
7. Mental Resilience Training visiting Faculty, Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Maharashtra
8. Student Wellness at Rungta Universities in Chhattisgarh and Neotech
Institute of Technology in Gujarat.
ShivYog has 6 global learning centers, including 4 in India ( Maharashtra, Haryana, Delhi and Uttar Pradesh ) , TX, USA and Mauritius.
Ishan Shivanand ji is also founder and director of School of Integrative Health and Wellness (SIHW) and University of Integrative Health foundation ( UIHF ), a Mauritius based institute. Ishan ji has also established a 5 acre resilient Agroforestry project in Mauritius.